[mythtv-users] 802.11g router with VPN for wlan

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Dec 22 15:12:43 EST 2003

>From a few responses I obviously wasn't clear on the necessity for VPN on the
wireless router.

I don't care about VPN passthru, what I want is a VPN endpoint unit that ties
the wired lan together with the wireless devices.  The wireless devices will
ONLY communicate with the local lan and get access via the router to the
internet over an IPSEC tunnel to the router.  So the router must has hardware
endpoint support for the wlan clients and for in/outbound wan connections.

TO Whit, there will be NO unencrypted wireless traffic.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting