[mythtv-users] ext2 or ext3?

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Mon Dec 22 09:49:15 EST 2003

My personal favorite is XFS. My main reasoning is that because we are
using large files, much like the SGI people, it works better. I also
think it is a better journaling file system (again, a personal
preference). Also, I use LVM for my /home partion (where I keep my myth
files) so I can easily add a hard drive when this one gets filled up.