[mythtv-users] Building myth box

Carlos Fernandez Sanz cfs-myth at nisupu.com
Mon Dec 22 01:55:29 EST 2003

Thanks for your feedback :-)
Actually I think I'll have to go to a standard mobo instead of a mini, since
I'll need at least four PCI slots (one for the PVR 350, two for the DVB
cards and one for the terrestrial digital card). Sucks, as it goes into the
living room, but I'd rather get what I need power-wise than size-wise. In
any case, a quiet computer is essential to me, so if you know of a regular
size mobo with no CPU fan let me know :-)