[mythtv-users] PVR350 test_image working but not video

Olivier obrodeur at videotron.ca
Sun Dec 21 16:35:38 EST 2003

I think I am almost there...

I've got capture, test_image and auto out working, but still no video out...

with the following command, I do see the test patern on tv-out
    insmod saa7127 enable_output=1 output_select=0 test_image=1

with the following commands, I do *hear* the mpeg audio out of the audio/video out connector
    dd if=/tmp/test_capture.mpg of=/dev/video16 bs=64k
    dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k

but I still don't get video out of the tv-out...

any idea what it could be ?

I have seen other message with people having similar problem, but I have not found any answer;

Thanks,
Olivier.