[mythtv-users] [OT] SPDIF + composite video from M10000

Darrick Hartman ricko73 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 21:18:00 EST 2003

Doug,

You certainly won't damage the board by trying it.
Set the jumper on the board, make your changes in the
bios and give it a shot.

I'm curious too bc I have the same need for my second
frontend system which will be feeding into an old
VCR-->cable connection into a TV which has no inputs
for video or audio.

Darrick

http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/svideo2cvideo.html