[mythtv-users] Cannot exit mythbrowser

Mike Green mikey at linuxwiz.org
Sat Dec 20 15:34:02 EST 2003

I am having problem with mythbrowser.  I can browse sites, but when I hit
escape to get back to the mythtv main menu, mythbrowser freezes.  It will not
allow me to escape the bookmarks menu.  I have to kill mythfrontend and
restart it.  Am I missing something?  I am running mythtv-0.13 and
mythbrowser-0.13.

Also, is there a way to adjust the font sizes etc?  They are really large but
I don't want to change the font sizes of everything in mythtv...

--
Mr. Roger Shackleforth. Age: youthful twenties. Occupation: being in love.
Not just in love, but madly, passionately, illogically, miserably,