[mythtv-users] Pvr250 wrong channels?

Darrick Hartman ricko73 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 14:52:13 EST 2003

--- "Jarod C. Wilson" <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2003, at 11:40 PM, Darrick Hartman wrote:
> > The tuner type is set to 2.  My channels
> are

I fixed this problem by dropping the mythconverg
database and rebuilding the database.  I previously
had /dev/video0 tied to my bttv WinTV card.  With the
PVR card now in place, I wanted the WinTV card as
video1 so it would only be used when appropriate (as a
second tuner).  It appears that something was confused
and clearing the database completely worked.

/me happily recording video.

The next goal is to get 2.6 working, but it appears
that is probably on hold until the ivtv guys make more
progress on the driver.

Later,

Darrick