[mythtv-users] Looking for USB modem suggestions to work with Myth .13

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 10:50:16 EST 2003

I'm intrigued by the Caller ID function. Since I'm
running a MicroATX mb, slots are at a premium for me,
and I'm all out of power outlets to run a modem via
the serial port. So, the only self powered solution I
can think of is a USB modem.

Can anyone using the Caller ID function of Myth post
their experiences with linux compatible USB modems? I
don't need anything fancy. In fact the cheaper the
better as I only plan on using it for the CID
function.

Thanks!