[mythtv-users] MythMusic and cover art

Myth Man mythtv at pln.cc
Thu Dec 18 16:14:27 EST 2003

Hello MaxPower,

M> I read that :
M> + MythMusic - music jukebox program that displays cover art on screen
M> in this page.
M> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=3073305baa7bea78e71f644963de3c9a&threadid=321916&perpage=20&pagenumber=3
M> =-O
M> Anybody can explain me how to display cover art ?
M> When I am still under windows, I use zoomplayer which allow you to
M> display cover art on screen when i listen a music then I have all cover
M> art fo my musics but I don't know how to configure mythmusic to do this.

Speaking of "art".....

There is plugin for Winblows WinAmp.  It's called "MilkDrop"  It has
some awesome effects. You should see some of the screen shots.

http://www.nullsoft.com/free/milkdrop/screenshots.html

And those are done in FULL SCREEN MODE.

Is there anything like that for Linux that can be used thru Myth??

--
Best regards,
 Myth                            mailto:mythtv at pln.cc