[mythtv-users] MythTV vs. SageTV vs. Etc....

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Thu Dec 18 15:32:49 EST 2003

a side note.. without getting into linux vs windows.. or feature
comparisons..

I purchased a new card off ebay last week, and wanted to make sure it
worked. so i installed it on my windows machine.. and thought to myself,
"hey i can get sagetv working in 5 minutes and see what this whole PVR
thing is about"

then after downloading i found out that sagetv doesnt support canada..
so sagetv is useless as far as i'm concerned