[mythtv-users] MySQL timeout FAIL with fedora

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Thu Dec 18 12:50:18 EST 2003

I'm sure someone will tell us that this is not the correct list for just
such a question...

But I can tell you that I have the exact same thing with FC1, I can't
quite call it a problem though, because it doesn't affect anything, it
says it failed, but it doesn't really, so I just got used to ignoring it
and not rebooting too often.