[mythtv-users] MythTV vs. SageTV vs. Etc....

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Thu Dec 18 15:18:51 EST 2003

> Well if preferring one OS over another is bigoted then I guess I am a
> Linux bigot.  I would really call myself a Linux advocate.  I simply
> stated my opinion and preference for Linux based solutions. You made it
> an issue when calling me a bigot.  But I don't want to clog this
> valauble list with opinions, other than those favorable to MythTV of course.
>
> DSP

Actually I think he said that the opinion sounded bigoted, not you
personally. In this case I agree with you that when talking about personal
pcs as PVRs, we cannot totally separate operation systems, this discussion
needs to stick to the actual software suites rather than the platform it
runs on. Thanks.

-Sean