[mythtv-users] wireless keyboards

Steve Frank steve.frank at imibevcore.com
Thu Dec 18 11:42:58 EST 2003

That one on rj55.com is interesting, but out of stock. eBay is the place
to play, because you can get it for half price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2772917437&category=1
5389

The seller has a couple. They seem to have other RF based stuff.

Anyone know what frequency these things run on..900 mhz?