[mythtv-users] MySQL timeout FAIL with fedora

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Dec 18 08:57:10 EST 2003

I recently upgraded to the new FC1 and I am now getting a mysqld fail on
startup.  However, it appears as though mysql is still running.  When I try
going into the terminal and:
# /sbin/service mysqld restart
stop mysql        ok
timeout occured while trying to restart
start mysql       fail

has anyone else had this?  I read on another list that others had this
problem.

Jon

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.