[mythtv-users] RE: Re:Re:LIRC problem

Steve Hall tarkie at nildram.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 03:51:49 EST 2003

Ok, thanks for the info on the VFD, that now works. Messages appear using
lcdproc

I've found the mail list item on how you get it compiled, that's a job for
tonight.

I think I may have narrowed down the Lirc problem. I installed the source
from Alex's distribs for Redhat9

When I download lirc-0.7.7 do I need to repatch the kernel and recompile? As
compiling lirc-0.7.7 fails as stated in the first post

Thanks for all the help so far, 50% further on! :-)

  _____