[mythtv-users] RE: PVR250 and Empty Mpeg files

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Wed Dec 17 16:46:29 EST 2003

I think the bottom line is this is not a myth problem since I have been
recording fine for the last 36 hours (26 programs) and have not gotten any
lock ups going into live TV or when recording. This thread should be
continued in the ivtv list.

Richie Jarvis <richie at helkit.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
12/17/2003 02:28 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] RE: PVR250 and Empty Mpeg files

Hi All,

I was trying to use firmware 21226 - will have to try that new one....
and also the one from the disk.  Isaac - sorry for posting on here - it
just seemed to be a problem that only showed up when Myth was trying to
use the card - not when using the cat test.

I can only see v 21228 on the Hauppage website though?!

As to trying it - its gonna take me a while unfortuantly - I don't get
as much time as I used to....