[mythtv-users] offboard audio signal processor

Jay Goldberg jay at ransdoc.com
Wed Dec 17 12:02:58 EST 2003

Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone is using an offboard device that takes
the signal from the speaker output of a soundboard and prepares
it nicely for input to a (stereo component) amplifier.

Sorry if this is an oddly-phrased question - but the builtin sound
on my Intel motherboard doesn't have a Line-Out, just a Speaker-Out.
And I'd rather not try to feed a noisy, badly-amplified signal
into my amplifier.

I'm not sure exactly what sort of component I'm looking for (which
is probably why a few rounds of googling have been fruitless!), but I
do remember seeing some such devices advertised in the past few years.

Any help would be ..um ...helpful!

	Cheers
		Jay

--