[mythtv-users] -solved- Dual Head - WM

Tobias Hilbert tobias.hilbert at gmx.net
Wed Dec 17 09:52:17 EST 2003

Hi

Doh! I should try looking harder befor posting.
icewm --display=:0.1 did it for me. I have now mythtv running on my tv and i'm
able to work normal on my vga using one machine. Thanks to everyone for this
great piece of software (mythtv of course).

Tobias

--
openPGP ID: 0x48CED329 tobias.hilbert at gmx.net(Tobias Hilbert)
Fingerprint: 5E0BD4CCB09682958D12F848EF5F2C1348CED329