[mythtv-users] On ivtv..

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Wed Dec 17 09:32:26 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 11:07 pm, Jarod C. Wilson wrote:
> On Dec 16, 2003, at 22:50, Dale Weber wrote:

> Well, if you want to cut your teeth a bit, I believe you can simply use
> the bttv driver with software encoding on that card, but I'm not
> positive.

	I think I will just wait until I get a card I can use.  Until then I will do
what I can to learn more about ivtv and keep trying to get it to compile,
since I know I will eventually need it.  I already spent my Christmas money
on a new cell phone, but wish I had used that to get a PVR/350 now.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!