[mythtv-users] Homebrew IR Receivers

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 07:24:02 EST 2003

Hi All,

I'm planning to build a IR receiver, and I was wondering what schematics
everyone else out there was using (successfully). Is everyone using the
"improved" schema from lirc.org? Anyone come up with their own? And most
importantly, has anyone tried it without the microcontroller recommended by
lirc.org? I want to make this as small as possible.

I guess the same thing questions go for transmitters too, since I'll get
round to building one of these some day.

Thanks all,

Adam