[mythtv-users] wireless keyboards

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Wed Dec 17 01:19:40 EST 2003

I highly recommend the Chieftec keyboards. Their ratings were very low on
Newegg.com but that's because the jackasses whining have tried to play games
with them. They are PERFECT for a mythbox, however.

-They don't need to be in a straight line from the receiver
-They are cheap
-They come in a mouse/kb combo package
-They have beautiful colors including gray, grene, yellow, black, etc.
-They are small and well designed
-They work from a pretty good distance too

Ball mouse:
http://www.chieftec.com/products/Keymice/Keyboard.htm

Optical mouse:
http://www.chieftec.com/products/Keymice/OKeyboard.htm