[mythtv-users] fantastic!

Stuart Felenstein stuart4m at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 14:25:25 EST 2003

Congrats Jay.  Now don't move! I may need to hit you up for some 350 help.

Stuart

Jay Goldberg <jay at ransdoc.com> wrote:
Hi Folks

Just a quick thank you to everyone - especially Isaac - for MythTV
and for all the help available on this list. Over the weekend, I
managed to get IR sender (homebrew) and receiver (PVR-350) working
at the same time, and my installation is now 'consumer quality',
which means my wife can use it without having to understand it.

Isaac - your wishlist at Amazon is empty - bad timing, what with
the holidays practically upon us!

Cheers
Jay

--