[mythtv-users] Gentoo and ivtv - HELP!!!

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Dec 15 23:13:45 EST 2003

Well, I'll toss in a couple more things to look at:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=71263&highlight=dev+video0

Seems to sound just like your situation (I guess that's not you in that
posting :-)).

I note that the symptoms you are seeing can be seen if you don't have
the firmware "ready" (stripped out of the *.exe) and in a place it can
be found and loaded by the module (/lib/modules on my machine).

Did that part work ok for you?

Bruce