[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

n1hck n1hck at mail.uri.edu
Mon Dec 15 22:03:30 EST 2003

IT WORKS!!

although, I got the cvs, and it worked.. however, the video was like squished
and I had green artifacts and such... I thought the CVS was patched for this??
(the db patch from the front page?) or... was it not patched?

Like,t he video wasnt 720x480 4:3 full screen it was like watching a 480x480
swuished stream or something..

In any case.. it worked!

if you still want GDB back trace.. jsut say so.

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!
I have learned my lesson. GDB is my friend.

Nick D