[mythtv-users] Ready To Plunge

Myth Man mythtv at pln.cc
Mon Dec 15 15:56:54 EST 2003

Hello mythtv-users,

  OK  I think I am just about ready to take the leap.  I got most of
  the hardware.  Going to order the pcHDTV card soon. As an aside on
  this issue.  Are there any drawbacks to running pcHDTV cards as ALL
  my tuners?  What I mean is, what can the 350 do that the pcHDTV
  cannot?

  I do have one major issue that I want to resolve before I jump in.

  Does Myth integrate with a STB (Set Top Box. Cable box or sat box)?

  What I mean is, does the Front End control the STBs, changing the
  channels on them, etc etc?

--
Best regards,
 Myth                          mailto:mythtv at pln.cc