[mythtv-users] Jarods NVidia TV config section

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Mon Dec 15 15:59:11 EST 2003

Hey, Thanks for the reply,
Just so that I am on track here, the only section to do with TVout is the
"device" section right?

Jon

                      Randy Beiter
                      <merlinmy at camelot.or        To:       Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
                      g>                          cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Jarods NVidia TV config section
                      mythtv-users-bounces
                      @mythtv.org

                      12/15/2003 01:50 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

I just set up my MythTv box this weekend, and after trials with 4 video
cards
I got an Asylum Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 myself.  Here is the config that
works well
for me, it's based on a 4 MX 440 config and I've also gotten TwinView
working with it.

PS: Jarod's instructions rocked.  Got me up and running in three hours
(save for
the 3 days of TV out card issues :)) on a brand new system.

Randy

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 10:42:02AM -0600, Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca