[mythtv-users] MSI K7N2GM-L advice

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Mon Dec 15 14:21:43 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip Clint, I'll make sure I can return it if necessary.

Anyone have recommendations on a similar board that I could substitute if I
change my mind or have probs with the MSI?  I'm looking for nforce2 based,
micro-ATX, IGP, lan, etc.  I'm kind of partial to MSI and Asus, but open to
suggestions.  Oh, and SPDIF out would be nice for future hook-ups.  :)

Thanks!

Regards,
Joel Anderson