[mythtv-users] Avermedia M179 w/ PVR250

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 00:20:40 EST 2003

Woody,

I think this has been mentioned before (and I am guessing a
little because I only have one tuner and do not use PIP) but
I think the SWAP feature in Myth just switches displayed
channels on the two cards.  So if they are not using the
same source and set of channels I wouldn't think it would
work.  PIP by itself works because both cards are displaying
their respective inputs with their respective set of channels.

I think if you do a search in the archive for either "swap" or
"pip" you might find a recent thread which discussed this.
My memory is not what it used to be, but I think someone
may have mentioned a possible change to the behavior of
the swap feature.  Maybe it was just a request.

Hope this helps!!

-- Harry O.