[mythtv-users] Remote Control Units

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
Sun Dec 14 17:49:27 EST 2003

On December 14, 2003 03:12 pm, Jay Camp wrote:
> I love my ATI RF remote.  There's plenty of extra buttons on it to
> configure as you desire.  I got mine on eBay 6 months or so ago, but I'm
> sure people are still selling them.  However, be forewarned... you will get
> spoiled by not having to have a line of sight, so using other IR remotes
> may be painful. ;)

hmm, I have one, and its working fairly well with lirc, except I find some
buttons either repeat to fast, or somehow end up pressing the last pressed
button, like my c and d buttons like to not do what they are supposed to do
:( they'll pause if I last presed pause, or menu if I last pressed menu, its
really odd, would dying batteries cause that? Or just using lirc with it?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
http://strangesoft.net