[mythtv-users] Capture Cards

Myth Man mythtv at pln.cc
Sun Dec 14 17:48:21 EST 2003

Hello Brian,

Sunday, December 14, 2003, 5:16:25 PM, you wrote:

BM> I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for capture cards.  I
BM> want at least one HDTV and two analog( may be MPEG).  I live in the US
BM> and want to know what works best.

BM> Thanks,
BM> Brian

Here's a good place to start..

http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-view_articles.php

I have discovered in all my time working with MythTV (going on 12
hours now..  :^)   ) that the capture hardware pretty much comes down
to a personal choice depending on what features you want and/or can
afford.

Here is what I would LOVE to have!!  :)

http://www.cellarcinemas.com/cgi-bin/store/HD3.html

But it appears you can get a really good pcHDTV card that was designed
for LINUX at  www.pchdtv.com

Hope this helps..

--
Best regards,