[mythtv-users] What to do when no XMLTV support?

Mathias Wennberg mathias.wennberg at gavle.to
Sun Dec 14 16:41:20 EST 2003

Hello

For perhaps a month ago my channels stopped being updated by XMLTV. Thankfully
so where there an update to XMLT which meant that I could get it to work
again.

However, now the channels have stopped updating again. And XMLTV says that it
is going to stay brooken since the site (www.dagenstv.com) have stopped
delivering data.

My question is simple: what do I do now? Can I get channel data from another
source and if so, how? Any replacement for XMLTV??
And is it possible to get the manual recording setup to work? Everytime I try
it it refuses to record during the time I tell it to (despite the fact that I
get an database entry).

Please answer - the 15:e is "out of data" day.
/Best regards
Mathias