[mythtv-users] Dual PVR 250s

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Sun Dec 14 15:18:05 EST 2003

Thanks for the comments.

It really WAS easy.  I just shutdown the machine, installed the card,
and there it was!  I had read a couple of posts in the user archive
that suggested running setup and deleting, then recreating the capture
card settings, so I did that before I had any problems.

I guess I was expecting problems.  Being a relative newbie to Linux,
and remembering the issues of installing the first PVR-250 card, I
anticipated it requiring a bit of effort.  I guess that's one benefit
of using two cards the same, eh?

Now, on to figure out the whole PIP thing ... any ideas there?

Thanks again!

-jm