[mythtv-users] Channel Icons load very slowly in .13

Harley Peters harley at hpeters.net
Sat Dec 13 17:34:04 EST 2003

I have upgraded to .13 form .12 and everything is working. The only
problem i am having is when loading in the channel icons when looking at
the epg for the first time after restarting mythfrontend. The icons are
taking about 1 second each to load making scrolling the epg very slow
initally. Once it has loaded them all it is then as fast as normal.
This did not happen with .12.
Is this unique to me are is this a known problem ?

Harley