[mythtv-users] Want to re-record Recorded but deleted shows...

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Fri Dec 12 23:21:58 EST 2003

I recorded several shows and later deleted them while I was playing around
with my recording settings.  Now I want to make sure the previously
recorded and deleted shows will actually be recorded the next time they
come up.  It appears as if they are being skipped because the "record
duplicates" thing is not selected.

See, I don't want to record duplicates - I just want to record the shows
that have already been recorded but deleted.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian