[mythtv-users] Distributed Myth

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Fri Dec 12 16:26:15 EST 2003

On Friday 12 December 2003 12:29 pm, Pete Stapley wrote:
> Did you try the granting with the IP address of the Myth machine instead of
> the hostname? There is nothing blocking port 3306 is there?

	For right now, the mysql and myth machines are the same box.  They won't be
the same box forever though, which is why I am trying to get it all working
this way now.  Only mysql would be on port 3306.

	I didn't try granting privledges using the IP address of the myth box though.
I'll try that and see what happens.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!