[mythtv-users] x-box as a frontend?

Nathan Goff nathan at thegoffs.org
Fri Dec 12 11:41:21 EST 2003

Spencer Jason E CONT DLVA wrote:

> [...]

Is the xbox-myth version going to go to mythtv .12 or .13 anytime soon?
  Also, am I forced to do the hardware changes to my xbox if I just
purchased it?  Meaning are there any other software hacks to avoid
installing the mod chip that work on a newer xbox?  It is still being
shipped, so I don't know about the date of manufacture, but I assume it
will be within the last couple of months.

Nathan Goff