[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.13 install

James Fraser jdfraser at telus.net
Fri Dec 12 01:58:26 EST 2003

    I have just completed a successful upgrade to 0.13 from 0.11 on my
Debian Unstable box, as easy as reading the documentation. I would like
to thank all the contibutors of this most excellent project, especially
Issac Richards for starting his tinkering with the mythical convergence
box.I have been happily watching / recording and all around using mythtv
since .07 and must say that with each new release I am impressed at how
so many can co-operate so well.

I'm never going back to watching TV the old-fashioned way.
Cheers!
jamie