[mythtv-users] Developer suggestion for MythInternetRadio?

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 09:59:00 EST 2003

First off, I know nothing about programming but would
be open to contributing financially.

After reviewing all the changes in .13 (keybinding and
a browser!) a thought entered my mind. I don't user
Internet radio that much because I simply don't listen
to radio on my computer, BUT now I have this wonderful
box on the AV rack in my living room connected to my
receiver. I'd definately take advantage of Internet
radio now. I suppose with a Mythbrowser I can access
the radio sites via keyboard but how about something
more elegant? There is a MythNews section after all.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to best get this
"properly" started?