[mythtv-users] Need for a real forum?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Dec 10 14:59:46 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 19:49, Graham Siener wrote:

<need for forum?>

I vote against it, I don't use forums at all if I can avoid it.
For me a mailing list is much easier (Ok, I have my own IMAP server, where
i can sort and all, but most email providers provide mail sorting as well.)

A mailing list and archive as it is now is just what I prefer. You don't have
to keep all the messages, because they are archived anyway and can search within
the internet archives as well as you could in a forum. If you want to reply on an
old thread it's probably better to start a new one, if you reply to a current thread
you can reply directly, so I don't miss the reply button a form provides over the archives.

Just my two cent,

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: