[mythtv-users] minor issues with new MythTV Install

fsquires fsquires at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 10 09:48:15 EST 2003

I had the same problems with my TV Wonder VE, change your modules.conf
file to match the one on this like:
http://www.linuxlogin.com/linux/ati_tv.php
My video also cleared up quite a bit after doing this.

Check out keys.txt for the key commands.

To get rid of the background audio. mute the line it on your sound card
(the one you're recording from if you have multiple).

Fred