[mythtv-users] Anyone running Myth on Mandrake 9.2?

Stefan van der Eijk stefan at eijk.nu
Tue Dec 9 15:36:03 EST 2003

DacidBadada at netscape.net wrote:

>Hi everyone -
>    I've been working on getting Myth up and running for a few weeks and have hit a wall.  Is anyone out there is running Myth on Mandrake Linux 9.2 and the PVR-350?

I'm working on some packages, that will show up in plf (due to
dependencies on lame).

http://plf.zarb.org/

They will be built for 9.2 on the fly and uploaded.

I don't have a PVR-350 (although I may get one), but perhaps you would
be interested in testing the packages, so we'll have an accessable
(unlike MandrakeClub) set of mythtv packages for mdk users (9.2 and cooker).

At the moment I'm trying to work out what is really needed by the
frontend and backend package and moving files between them. Is there a
clear list of what files are needed by which part of mythtv?

regards,

Stefan