[mythtv-users] Anyone running Myth on Mandrake 9.2?

Mark Dobossy mdobossy at Princeton.EDU
Tue Dec 9 13:56:04 EST 2003

Dacid-

I am running Myth on Mdk 9.2, with a PVR-250, but might be able to help
with the V4L2 bit.

There is a mandrake multi-media kernel, that can be found on any of the
contrib mirrors- 2.4.22-mm-21mdk.rpm or something along those lines.
It comes with v4L2 compiled in.  It also comes with LIRC modules and
some other goodies that make setting up mythtv MUCH easier.

-Mark