[mythtv-users] Anyone running Myth on Mandrake 9.2?

DacidBadada at netscape.net DacidBadada at netscape.net
Tue Dec 9 13:33:34 EST 2003

Hi everyone -
    I've been working on getting Myth up and running for a few weeks and have hit a wall.  Is anyone out there is running Myth on Mandrake Linux 9.2 and the PVR-350?

    If so:
        - Did you have to recompile the kernel with V4L2?
        - Would you mind posting your config files (modules.conf and XF86-Config4)?

    My first issues is related to IVTV (I've posted there as appropriate - http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/Nov-2003/msg00697.html if you're interested) - I'm won't ask here since this isn't the place.

    In the meantime, until I think of something new to try with IVTV, I'm trying to get X configured, but I'm having trouble there too - I'm hoping seeing someone's config will help me out.

    Thanks in advance!
    Dacid

    My System:
    P4 2.4Ghz