[mythtv-users] Actisys IR200L

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Dec 9 09:15:17 EST 2003

I have tried, when I run irrecord it times out saying that it went 10
seconds without receiving any data.
Did you have any troubleshooting advise?
Jon

                      "Dan Berger"
                      <dan at theidiots.org>         To:       "'Discussion about mythtv'" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  RE: [mythtv-users] Actisys IR200L
                      @mythtv.org

                      12/09/2003 02:29 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

It can receive. Try using irrecord for proof.

-Dan