[mythtv-users] Brightness and an Audio Question

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Tue Dec 9 08:28:41 EST 2003

Will this effect mythfrontend as well?  Maybe I was not very clear before,
but the output of TV shows are just fine.  The problem is the brightness of
mythtv - the blue themed screen for example, with the menus for watching tv,
looking at recorded shows, etc.

I will give it a try though, thanks for your help.