[mythtv-users] MythTV on Ebay

Tue Dec 9 06:47:29 EST 2003

> On the subject of EPGs, I subscribe to DigiGuide in the
> UK (6 pounds/year) - they seem to get about 2 weeks full
> listings in advance. It has very good program description etc.
> Does anyone know where they source listings from?

They probably just purchase them from a listings supplier!

Be aware that the digiguide terms of service specifically prohibit you downloading the listings for offline viewing.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to write a viewer for your own purposes, but I would expect them to be watching for this kind of behaviour...

The tv_grab_uk_rt viewer can grab 2 weeks of viewing in the UK, remember to tweak it to download category info though.  I still have an outstanding patch to submit in order to make it download correctly with --quiet as well...