[mythtv-users] Strange video displacement

Mark Shoemaker markshoe at postmark.net
Mon Dec 8 18:31:07 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've just finished installing mythtv on my debian unstable box, but
the problem I'm having is that the video seems to be displaced.  It
looks like the vertical hold is out, with some of the top of the
screen at the bottom, and the top cut off.  I don't think the problem
is the bttv tuner nubmer, because I have used this card before in
another box and it worked fine.  It is a Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP, and
I am using Card=34 Tuner=2.  Also, when I use xawtv it works fine.
I'm using NTSC with the us-cable frequencies.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Mark Shoemaker