[mythtv-users] Re: anybody useing Scienctific Atlants Explorer 2100?

Jay Goldberg jay at ransdoc.com
Mon Dec 8 12:53:31 EST 2003

Dan Berger wrote:

 > You should read the mailing list, or at least search the archives, before
 > posting. This _exact_ topic was discussed a few days ago.
 >
 > More specifically, a possible answer was posted five minutes before your
 > post.

Hi Dan

I know - this was a thread that I had initiated.  If you read
carefully, the only followups were rather off topic.  I thought
I'd ask a different question to see if I could get a more
relevant response.

Also - I'm subscribed in digest mode, so I didn't see the helpful
reply from Rich until moments ago.

Sorry if it's a problem for you.  I don't mean to waste anyone's
time or bandwidth.

         Cheers
                 Jay

--