[mythtv-users] First stab at mythtv...

Michael Janer michael at janernet.com
Mon Dec 8 10:11:45 EST 2003

My P4 1.8ghz system can record MPEG4 at full 720X480 with no problems.

Take a look here http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.1

In short, your EPIA board has been compared to having the processing power of a PII 400-500 MHZ box.  This is why it can't do encoding and decoding at the same time.

Honer