[mythtv-users] Building 2 MythTV's w/ Gentoo, any tips? ALSA/LIRC native support?

Øyvind Repvik mythtv at repvik.org
Mon Dec 8 03:57:57 EST 2003

Cedar McKay said:

> On Dec 7, 2003, at 9:46 PM, Chris Germano wrote:
>
>> Now that I have messed up my myth box, I've decided to goto Gentoo (had
mdk9.1 half working for 7 months). I will be building two systems this
weekend. One being the master backend/frontend and the other a remote
frontened/slave backend. In regards to Gentoo, does anyone have any
guides
>> on how to setup Mythtv.
>
> Getting mythtv setup on gentoo was really easy. You can find the guide
right at http://www.mythtv.org/docs/. There isn't much gentoo specific
content, because there isn't much to it.

There's also a forum @ http://epia.repvik.org/, concerning mainly mythtv
on gentoo. There's several guides and pointers to more info.
Setting up myth on Gentoo really isn't that much fuss :)

Regards,
Øyvind